|There are four basic areas of service provided by Approved Paving
• Hot Asphalt Mix Installations: This service ranges from excavating an area for new installation to overlaying an existing asphalt or concrete surface. The size of jobs that you may see us performing ranges from simple driveways to parking lots and city streets.
• Asphalt Repair and Maintenance: This service ranges from sealcoating an asphaltic based surface and performing crack sealing with hot rubberized crack sealant to milling out affected areas of asphalt and patching with hot asphalt mix. Size of jobs ranges from driveways to parking lots and city streets.
• Chip Seal (AKA Oil and Chat): This service consists of preparing a surface, spraying super heated oil and spreading stone over said surface and rolling for compaction. Chip seal can be performed on on a well prepared sub grade as well as hard surfaces. Size of jobs are primarily parking lots and city streets.
• Concrete Installation: This service ranges from new installation to removal of old surface and repouring of concrete. An old concrete surface typically cannot be overlayed with another layer of concrete. Size of jobs are primarily driveways and parking lots.
• Line Striping: This service is available for many surfaces.
• Hot Mix Production: The sister company to Approved Paving is ACAP which is a 150 ton per hour batch plant located in Atchison county. We serve Atchison county and surrounding counties.
Contact us today toll free: 866-222-8669 for a free estimate!
Click here to see more photos of our work